You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH786882 Jul 06, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork as an Associate Scientist. See below to apply today!
In partnership with our client, a global pharmaceutical company in Cork we are now hiring an Associate Scientist. This position will be based within the Analytical Development Department.
- Perform bioanalytical and physical tests according to procedures in a timely manner
- Assist with Analytical Method transfers.
- Generation of data and interpretation of results within required due dates for release and stability.
- Perform data review, interpretation, and trending.
- Support method development and optimisation.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP's and official documentation.
- Contribute to proper use, calibration, and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Perform/Assist in investigations where required.
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management/Supervision.
- Develop subject matter expertise on assigned analytical techniques.
- Independently write/revise SOP's or other official documentation and report
- Take an active role in Continuous Improvement, identify and drive improvement initiatives.
- Train / coach other lab personnel.
- A minimum of BSc in Scientific discipline
- Experience in large molecule (Biologics) field is beneficial.
- Analytical skills required to troubleshoot laboratory issues.
- Customer focus and result driven.
- Efficient and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership as required.
To be considered for this role, apply with your cv today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300