Accounts Receivable Specialist (Remote Opportunity)
- BBBH792748 Sep 24, 2021 Competitive
A Cork Client of Morgan McKinley is seeking a Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team on a 18-24 month contract. Great opportunity to join an established finance team and a thriving company.
- Generate routine balance reports
- Maintain customer records and accounting documentation
- Performs general tasks and completes routine assignments
- Records customer receipts on the bank
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Contact customers on payment discrepancies and arrears
- Assist in Bank, AR and Sales reconciliations
- Post month end cash journal entries
- Experience in a similar position.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in fast paced multinational environments.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300