Accounts Payable/Payments Specialist
- BBBH783488 May 28, 2021 Competitive
New contract role just in for an experienced Accounts Payable professional with experience working in a fast paced finance team. This role is initially remote working.
New contract role (Minimum 9 months) with an established Finance Team here is Cork.
They are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist for their Finance team. Previous experience of working in an Accounts Payable team is essential for this role. This position will be responsible for all tasks related to payments within the Accounts Payable Team.
- Process manual payments within the business and ensure that the ledgers reflect fulfilment of payment
- Prepare weekly cash forecast for submission to Treasury
- Prepare daily/monthly reports on suppliers
- Complete reconciliations and analysis
- Verify new account set-ups
- Support continuous improvement projects and initiatives to ensure processes are standardised
- Participate in training and development within Accounts Payable Team.
- 2-3 years industry experience in a Finance department especially in Accounts Payable area
- Well organised to effectively prioritise and deliver high quality results
- Experience with ERP System such as SAP or Oracle.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills required
If you like the sound of this new opportunity in Cork, then get in touch with your CV today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.