Accounts Payable Team Lead
- BBBH782274 May 13, 2021 Competitive
Exciting new opportunity for a Team Lead within a busy Accounts Payable Team. This role would require previous People Management experience.
Morgan McKinley are working with an established multinational client in Cork to secure an Accounts Payable Team Lead for their busy Accounts Payable department.
The Team Lead will be responsible for developing and mentoring the team to ensure delivery of targets and ongoing strategic development of the team.
- Manage a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Quick resolution of escalations
- Key core tasks in Accounts Payable delivered to ensure KPIs & SLA's are met.
- Deliver a KPI driven team that focuses on process efficiency, accuracy & stakeholder experience.
- Review monthly KPI reports
- Maintain a structure within the team for collaborating with key stakeholders
- Work internal and external stakeholders to improve automations
- Build relationships with and support key contacts thoughout Itron and within GBS
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of month end requirements for AP, such as accruals
- Compliance with SOX requirements
- Support Internal and External Audits
- Assist with other activities as required ensuring the Global Business Service Centre meets its SLAs
- 2-4 years' experience in a lead role
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable function
- Experience in fast paced multinational environment
- Strong communication skills.
If you have previous People Management and looking for fresh challenge, then get in touch with me today to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.