Accounts Payable Analyst (with an EU Language)
- BBBH780527 May 28, 2021 €30k - €40k
Do you speak Russian, Dutch, German, Turkish or Italian? Do you have experience within an Accounts Payable function? If so, then this may be the job for you!
A leading Cork Client of Morgan McKinley are currently seeking a Accounts Payable Analyst with an EU Language to join their company. This role will be part of a newly created team so offers exciting opportunities.
- Support team members on various processes in Accounts Payable
- Manage the Invoicing Process within Accounts Payable
- Complete all daily tasks identified as part of the Invoicing Process
- Work with Global Process Owner and Project Delivery Coordinator to support global projects
- Perform quality reviews, root cause analysis and resolve issues
- Build Strong Working Relationships
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1 to 3 years experience within an Accounts Payable Function
- Strong CRM knowledge
- One of the following languages is a distinct advantage (German, Dutch, Russian, Turkish or Italian)
- Ideally hold a Business or Accounting qualification
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300