You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH786218 Jun 29, 2021 Competitive
A Cork City client of Morgan McKinley is seeking an Accounts Assistant with strong AP experience to join their Finance team. This company is working across the Energy sector and constantly growing.
The Assistant Accountant is also a key member of the Finance team, being responsible for the finalisation of month-end and year-end accounts, including payroll reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform bank reconciliations and post all banking transactions
- Accounts payable - responsible for the input, ensuring approval and preparing payment files for all supplier invoices in Netsuite and Kefron (AP tool).
- Accurate preparation and on time filing of taxation returns, including corporation tax, (where nil), VAT, VIES, Intrastats, RCT, payroll taxes, etc.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts in specific formats and within reporting timelines
- Assist with the administration and execution of payments to investors and liaising with their representatives
- Assist with the year-end audit and preparation of financial statements
- Ensure all employee expense claims are up to date and appropriately supported
- Assist and support the Financial Accounting team as required
- Involvement in the implementation of Group wide accounting systems and other projects
- General ad hoc administrative tasks to support business operations
- Qualified accounting technician with strong AP & Payroll experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300