- BBBH785049 Aug 26, 2021 €40k - €50k
Are you a Qualified Accountant looking to develop your career in an innovative practice environment? Join a team with a learning culture and an attractive reward package!
We have been instructed exclusively by our client, a well established and growing practice based in Cork, to find a Qualified Accountant to join their team.
The practice has a strong client base of both national and international clients including entrepreneurs, corporates and privately owned enterprises and are committed to delivering an innovative, quality service to their clients. They are growing their team to keep up with current demand and as a business they are looking to offer employees a true career pathway to develop their skills and make them future leaders.
- Audit of client files across a range of sectors
- Preparation of client accounts
- Assisting with regulatory and compliance requirements
- drafting of financial statements and reports
- Preparation of VAT returns, CT returns and Income Tax returns
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CPA
- At least 12 months prior experience working in practice, ideally with audit exposure.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Experience working across various accounting areas.
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- A driven individual with strong communication skills and a desire to progress their career in practice.
What's on offer?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid office and home working
- Summertime hours (3pm on Friday)
- DIS and Income Protection
- Paid Professional Certifications
- Client referral incentives
- + More!
If this is something you'd be keen to explore please apply or contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2 300 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300