IT Change Project Manager
- BBBH815468 May 11, 2022 Competitive
Unique opportunity in Ennis Co Clare to join a growing health-tech business, as an IT Change Project Manager working with clients & vendors alike.
Location: Ennis, Co Clare
Working Model: Hybrid (2 days)
Day to Day
- Use best practice governance methodology to manage and deliver change
- Leadership for project team(s) by building & motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Full project lifecycle ownership across assigned projects / programs
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analysing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Provide clear and concise status reporting regarding project planning, project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, budgets communicating appropriately across different levels in the organisation
- Ensure project KPI's are reported in a timely manner to the right audiences
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Promote customer/stakeholder involvement throughout the project to ensure success
- Promote effective lessons learned techniques and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results across the project and wider IT teams
- Support Programme & Portfolio Leader / Programme Manager with ongoing governance requirements
- Utilising agile skills to coach other members of the team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Min 5 years proven experience managing complex IT/Business projects
- Proven experience delivering projects across different streams including business change
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong project financial management skills
- Experience reporting on project metrics / KPI's and analysing trends/taking action where required
- Self-motivated, quick, and assertive
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for delivery of project & program outcomes
- Strong project management skills: use of structured formal methods, Prince2 or equivalent certification would be desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300