- BBBH750053 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
Company Secretarial role in the west of Ireland with a well known corporate services provider.........................................................
A well known corporate services provider, part of a large international group, is seeking a Company Secretary to join their offices in Shannon.
The organisation has a strong and varied portfolio of clients in different industries, the majority of which in the aviation sector.
In this position you will report to and work closely with the Head of Company Secretarial in delivering a range of company secretarial services to clients.
- Company secretarial filings with the Companies Registration Office and other relevant entities;
- Assisting with company formations and branch registrations;
- Preparation and attendance of board and shareholder meetings and drafting the relevant minutes and resolutions;
- Maintenance and updating of statutory registers;
- Assisting with other internal compliance matters as required.
- Company secretarial experience gained in Ireland is essential, ideally working with a client portfolio.
- Strong knowledge of Irish company law.
- ICSA qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683