You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH767207 Mar 03, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global retail luxury brand is currently looking for System Engineer with ERP application support experience.
Our client is a global luxury brand looking for an System Engineer for their HK Office
The role's key responsibility is to manage and ensure that all IT systems, infrastructure, systems, applications and networks within the organization are properly maintained and secure.
- ERP applications and helpdesk support
- Perform system health check and monitoring especially on infrastructure and security areas.
- Infrastructure configuration, implementation and maintenance.
- Conduct user training on IT infrastructure and security
- Making sure that data and configuration of all infrastructure devices/appliance are backed up and could be easilty restored.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any IT related degree
- At least 3 years of experience in ERP systems, preferably MS Dynamics
- CCNA, CCNP and CISSP qualification
- Knowledge ang hands-on experience with Firewall, APT, protection device, Webproxy, SSLVPN, Cisco layer2 & 3 switches, Fiber switches, managing VLAN, LUN, Zoning, Clustering
- Knowledge and hand-on experience on managing Exchange, Sharepoint, Data backup software, Antivirus administration and endpoint management.
Consultant | Technology Recruitment