Looking for a Solution Implementation Manager passionate about Technology with experience in working in large-scale client projects.
Looking for a Tech enthusiast who will need to support business opportunity qualification and related business development activities. In addition, he or she will collaborate with the Technology solution teams, and organize presentation and discussion meetings with clients to promote solutions and services.
Strong interest in applying technology to help clients improve their business, and passionate about creating solutions that are relevant to large-scale enterprises or to the overall Financial Services industry in Hong Kong.
* Support shaping and originating business opportunities with clients
* Drive and execute go-to-market activities to promote Technology services and offerings to the market
* Drive and manage client facing activities (e.g. discussion meeting, proposal presentation)
* Work with the solution teams, prepare technical and commercial proposal
* Manage good relationship network with clients, ecosystem partners and major vendors to understand key trends and demand for technology solutions and services in the market
* Bachelor Degree in IT, Engineering or Business;
* At least 10+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in Consulting / IT services industry
* Technology savvy, and thoroughly understand technology solution delivery services for New IT Domains (e.g. Cloud, Micro-service Architecture, Blockchain, Data Analytics, AI)
* Solid experience in driving business development activities, have track records in building successful and long-term relationship with clients
* Effective written and verbal communication skills (Cantonese is a must, Mandarin and English)
* Team player with the ability to work with technology solution teams and vendors
* Creative thinking, able to bring new ideas to help solve client problems Ideally The Candidate Should Possess The Following: Experience working directly with senior client executives (Business and/or IT)
* Hands-on experience working in a Financial Services sector (e.g. banking, insurance, capital market)