Senior Technical Business Analyst / Consultant
- BBBH794454 Sep 28, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a senior Technical Business Analyst to join one of the largest Global Fintech Firms as a Technology Business Consultant
Our client, one of the largest Fintech firms globally is looking for an experienced technical Business Analyst to join their HK team as a Technology Business Consultant working on lending applications and products.
- Oversee all activities related to product enhancement definition and delivery during implementation-conversion to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Focus is on lending applications.
- Facilitate weekly status meetings working through issue management and resolution.
- Maintain status reports, issue and action logs, project plans and documentation.
- Perform all set-up parameters to enable production environment.
- Process change requests
- Manage technical activities.
- Facilitate technical questionnaire, manage challenges and issues.
- Build, author and configure all application requirements including form integration.
- Test all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
- Facilitate and manage project milestones.
- Product definition, gathering business requirements and translating to configuration development and scope.
- Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
- Train the trainers - facilitate product specific training and ensure trainers incorporate process and procedures as designated.
- Provide implementation-conversion support
- Document client turnover support for all database configuration for both client and internal support.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- 7 years+ experience in Business Analysis, Project Implementation, Lending applications and products
- Experience implementing lending solutions as a business analyst.
- Ability to understand business requirements and act as a bridge between the business and technology teams.
- Working experience within a bank will be a bonus.
- Experience in Commercial Lending & BABOK certification will be a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and documentation skills
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- English and Cantonese are mandatory
If you possess all the above and you are keen to explore, then please apply immediately by following the link!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Wang at 3907 3979
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment