Senior Digital Strategist (China) - Digital Agency
- BBBH782091 May 12, 2021 Competitive
A globally renowned digital agency is currently looking for a Senior Strategist to join their growing team to support their business growth.
- Manage client's social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube; Wechat, RED, Weibo etc.
- Develop, execute, and manage social media and digital marketing strategies and objectives
- Prepare media plan, budget summary and execute advertisement campaign with reports
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of different media channels and programs in order to optimize strategy and monetize ROI
- Drive social media initiatives and content across social channels
- Strategize and execute programs to grow and engage audiences and followers
- Degree holder in Marketing or equivalence
- Minimum 3-5 years' digital marketing relevance working experience, prior digital marketing exposure within eCommerce / FMCG will be an advantageous
- Knowledge in Google AdWords, Facebook ad manager is a must
- Experiences in handling social media projects for HK & SEA markets
- Demonstrably understanding of how to use market insight to create compelling propositions
- Data analysis experience to track ROI activities
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Cantonese) in both spoken and written
- Self-motivated, attention to details with strong sense of responsibility, and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of social media networks and related social media management tools will be an advantage.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment