Sales support, 6 months contract
- BBBH793519 Sep 29, 2021 Competitive
My clients are 1st tier investment bank, they're looking for a junior sales support person to join their team. It would start off a 6 months contract but high chance extend/ renew.
- Assist in the production and delivery of briefing/ seminar material and responses to client requests.
- Assume liaison role between client, prospects and partners to ensure effective, consistent and timely communication.
- Effectively communicates with the team, clients/ prospects regarding products and services by providing information.
- Prepare presentation materials and report regarding client. Analyse reports and identify potential problem situations, trends, and improvement opportunities. Initiate changes to processing as needed.
- Assist in the coordination of resources and work with Product Specialists/ RFP Team & Client Services team to complete RFP/RFI's and other sales activities.
- Help in the preparation of sales and servicing calls, including preparing meeting presentations, conducting research on prospects, and assisting with addressing follow-up issues.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in banking industry, perferrably investment bank
- Fast learner, detail-minded, reliable and well-organized
- Ability to develop strong professional and personal relationships with external and internal contacts.
- Attention to detail and committed to producing high quality work.
- Computer: Proficient in English & Chinese character input; Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Bloomberg terminal (preferred) applications
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910