Multinational Bank - Infrastructure Specialist
- BBBH794010 Sep 23, 2021 Competitive
A multinational bank is looking for an Infrastructure Specialist, global exposures and up-to-date technologies in a financial institution
- Support global users on Windows and Mac
- Implement infrastructure integration solution and support the current & new systems
- Assess, evaluate and recommend the vendor solution's feasibility
- Develop and enhance centralized infrastructure, such as centralized report repository or managed file transfer solution to efficiently manage the on-going IT or user operation
- Maintain and enforce to incorporate resilience, diversity, redundancy, security measures during infrastructure planning and design
- Work closely with different parties, such as vendor, IT teams and users, for project deployment and implementation
- Prepare budget report, planning and design documentations
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 6 years' experience in desktop / server implementation and support
- Solid experience in managing and integrating infrastructure for supporting bank's critical applications
- Solid experience in desktop / server products and system management in sizable organization with over 1000 desktops and 100 servers
- Solid experience in multi-server network, virtualization platform and large-scale desktop management.
- Preferred certification holder in MCSE/MCITP, VCA, Unix, ITIL, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other cybersecurity certificate is preferred.
- Familiar with Windows, Unix and Linux OS and their respective management tools.
- Exposure in VMware/Citrix/KVM, RDBMS and Middleware such as JBoss, WAS and Weblogic
- Experience or skill set on MDM(Air watch) and VDI(Citrix /VMware), implement and support the hypervisor (ESXi), HCI is preferable
- Good technical, problem solving and project management skill plus vendor management exposure
- Good analytical thinking & problem solving, able to analyze problems, develop solutions and options
- Good teamwork and able to share experience and expertise with team members, understand group dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and good command of spoken and written English.
Consultant | Technology | Contract Recruitment