IT Helpdesk Support (international company)
- BBBH781367 May 04, 2021 Competitive
A top tier financial service group with 140 employees in Hong Kong office is looking for IT Helpdesk support to join the support team.
- Maintain and support various business applications, systems, infrastructure networks and tools for daily IT relevant operations, including physical office security systems
- Supporting various Video Conferencing equipment and applications (MS Teams, Zoom, Webex, Wechat, and etc.
- Ensure all systems are compliant with relevant regulatory, security, technology and architectural standards
- Review regularly on SLA performance and participate in contract negotiations
- Assist the organization to assess and rapidly adjust to changing technology and trends (internal and external).
- Drive the adoption of new tools and technology across the organization
- Manage various office facilities, e.g. printers/scanners, speakers/microphones etc.
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum 4 years of expeirence in IT helpdesk support
- Very familiar with IT office operation, e.g. administration in desktop/laptop, server and network, remote access, VPNs, Windows OS and Active Directory
- Very experienced in administrative work with Office 365 (cloud)
- Strong knowledge in office relevant applications (MS Windows, Office, Adobe etc.)
- Supportive, service-oriented and helpful mindset, good team player
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability or short notice is preferred
Senior Consultant | Technology | Contracting Recruitment