You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH772150 Feb 01, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a financial services firm is currently looking for an Infrastructure Manager with at least 7 years hands-on technical experience.
- Provide engineering insights to the entire spectrum of Workspace technology and application systems stack as level 3 support and any future workspace technology products or services, on-perm or Cloud.
- Manage Workspace related projects as a technical PM who owns the overall delivery and adheres to PMO governance framework.
- Ensure proactive monitoring of all Workspace systems and diligently identify legacy issues and weaknesses before they manifest into audit issues or business impact.
- Actively seek to innovate and devise practical solutions to meet business requirements and improve existing technologies, support models and business workflows.
- Ensure the healthiness and robustness of Workspace systems in providing business agility, stability and continuity.
- Establish OLA with the Technology Operations teams so as to ensure the supportability of Workspace systems.
- Uphold and continually evolve the Configuration and Security Control (CSC) framework to ensure conformance to standards and security baseline.
- Ensure all IT security baselines are met and any non-conformances are effectively identified, reported and rectified.
- Coordinate impact assessment, issues troubleshooting, service restoration and root cause analysis pertaining to Workspace systems.
- Provide Level-2 escalation support in relation to Workspace production systems and participate in cross team incident management forums.
- Document the design and implementation record of Workspace systems in a structured and consistent manner so that Technology Operations teams can consume accordingly.
- Ensure full compliance of Workspace platforms with all regulatory requirements applicable in countries where the firm operates.
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience in end user technology space.
- Excellent command of digital tools to manage projects and daily tasks at both a team and personal level.
- Excellent communication (Email, phone, IM) and verbal presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Microsoft MCSE or MCP will be an advantage.
- Investment bank or regulated industry experience will be an advantage.
Consultant | Technology Recruitment