Fund Operation, 6 months maternity coverage
- BBBH767172 Mar 23, 2021 Competitive
My client is 1st tier asset management firm looking for an experienced Funds Admin/ Fund Operation analyst to join their team.
- Produce, review and dispatch a wide variety of reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual basis.
- Conduct reporting/dealing - have a good understanding of the Investment process flow, transitions processes, accounting and performance measurement.
- Process client cash flows as per the procedures outlined along with the other teams.
- Actively automate and streamline the work of the team, as well as contributing to the enhancement of the overall client service process.
- Ensure that work allocated is completed in an accurate and timely manner to meet client SLAs.
- Maintain client records in accordance with written procedures and direction given by the Manager on the CRM tool (Client Relationship Management tool)
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure priority work gets completed in time.
- Work closely with CSM's, RFP and Sales teams to understand the client requirements.
- Immediately available is a must
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, perferably with funds management/ asset management related industry
- Knowledge of investment markets preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910