Project Manager - Leading ERP implementation project for one of largest advertising companies - 1 year project - Immediate start
About the company:
My client, one of the largest global advertising and media companies is currently hiring for a Project Manager to sit within their regional ERP delivery team and support and manage the deployment of a new ERP system for their advertising business here in Hong Kong as part of a corporate level transformation.
About the role:
This Project Manager will be responsible for early phase definition of scope for solution, as well as hands on delivery of the ERP solution, including engaging with local business stakeholders, setting up governance and leveraging business resources to deliver the project on time and on budget, as well as driving change management
- Collaberate with global and regional programme management
- Initiate Project Steering Committee, Key user briefings, project meetings etc
- Establish Project roll-out plans, from mobilisation to full deployment,
data migration and transition to BAU support
- Full cycle delivery of solution within budget and time constraints
- Work with key users and Project Sponsors, Business Leads and Data Leads to ensure
programme objectives are being met
- Risk Management
- Support Data Team in data closing, cleansing, mapping and migration
activities consistently across the different entities legacy Finance/ ERP systems.
- 3 years full cycle project management experience (minimum)
- Finance knowledge (process/terminology knowledge)
- Change management experience (Driving organisational change, collaberating with users etc)
- ERP project experience
- Immediately available candidates preferred (maximum 1 month notice)
- This role cannot offer Visa sponsorship
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at email@example.com