- BBBH811826 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
Excellent career opportunity for a CRM Solutions Team Lead with experience in customer contact centre management to join one of Hong Kong's leading employers
Being leaders in its industry in the Asia-Pacific region, from one generation to the next to pursue their business objectives by sustainable development on customer-centric, agile, digitally enabled and Customer Experience transformation initiatives.
We are looking for a passionate IT professional to join the IT Business Enablement within the Information Technology Group.
Reporting to Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage and lead internal / external resources to perform project implementations, continuous enhancements, and support of -
Customer service provision, customer relationship management and customer campaigns.
Customer contact centre management.
- Coordinate with other units of the Company for the delivery of application solution to meet user requirement, enhance organization's efficiency and effectiveness
- Architect solutions to meet business requirements, including security, availability, scalability, and recoverability, of the system
- Business case development, feasibility study and resources planning for IT initiatives
- Drive and lead user requirement gathering, system analysis and design, negotiation with and manage vendors and contractors in the process of system development, maintenance, and support to meet the business requirement
- Identify and address risks, including adequacy of test plans and outcomes, with residual risk being understood and accepted by management For Internal & External Applications.
- Produce required documentation in various project stages
- Be able to provide or improve the quality project planning, timeline, cost and resources to meet realistic project delivery.
- Experience in supporting retail application for customer service, customer relationship management and call centre solution is a must, with utility background would be a definite advantage.
- Hands-on experience in SAP ISU/CRM and Genesys Cloud is an advantage
- A recognized University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Business Analyst/ Project Manager certification from HKITPC or PMP certification would be an advantage
- Team leading experience of leading a team size of not less than 2 team members in the most recent 1 year is a must
- Innovative with excellent supervisory, interpersonal, vendor management and stakeholder management skill would be an advantage.
- Good project management skill and track record with knowledge on various project management methodology and IT operation model (e.g. agile, scrum), able to work under pressure and meet tight project timeline.
- Experience leading design thinking, or digital transformation project is highly preferable.
- Experience and technical knowhow in application integration, providing API for customer digital channel (e.g. Customer Website and mobile application) is an advantage.
- Good presentation, documentation and report writing skill.
- Good spoken and written English is a must.
- Fluency in Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel and accept short-term overseas assignment as and when required.
If you possess all the above and you are keen to explore, then please apply immediately by following the link!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Wang at 3907 3979.
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment