You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH767961 Oct 13, 2020 Competitive
- Drive coordination between the business users, internal IT team and external technology partners to support the new system's implementation, testing and rollout.
- Gather, document and review the requirement specifications to ensure compliance to the requirements of the business.
- Work with the relevant business users to prepare test plans and test cases for the new platform, and coordinate with IT colleagues in the preparation of various testing tools and facilities.
- Work closely with the development and QA teams during development and testing of the new platform.
- Review and assess any change requests raised during project's implementation.
- Participate in project updates, brainstorming and design sessions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in the financial services industry preferably with implementation experience related to new technologies, products or services.
- Hong Kong IPO business is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to map and communicate 'as-is' and 'to-be' business and technical processes
- Confident stakeholder management to handle challenging conversations and lead productive collaboration between diverse points of view in a team setting.
- Great self-organisation, task prioritisation and attention to detail.
- Fluent written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.