Business Analyst (Risk Transformation) - Leading Insurance firm - Immediate start - full cycle role - New Headcount - Major growth
Our client, one of Hong Kongs leading Insurance companies, is currently hiring multiple Business Analysts to drive the roll out of an additional module on their risk management system. The project is in early stages, the initial framework is in place, and now need BA's to drive the implementation activities, and testing phases.
- Full cycle Business Analyst duties, responsible for supporting implementation processes.
- Process design and process reengineering
- Implement new IT processes
- Drive Automation
- Support workforce system
- Requirements gathering
- Support UAT activities & drive testing activities.
- Collaborate and support the users.
- Collaborate with IT delivery teams and vendor support
- Communicate with Senior Stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years Business analyst experience
- Must have a solid understanding of SDLC
- Understanding of risk incidents/risk management would be a plus
- Risk system project experience would be beneficial
- Insurance or Banking experience is a must
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at firstname.lastname@example.org