AVP/VP, Prime Asia Business Manager
- BBBH789791 Aug 10, 2021 Competitive
A globally renowned Investment Bank is hiring a Business Manager for their Prime business to support the coordination of cross-function strategic objectives / initiatives
- Drive, influence, and implement Target Operating Model, business development, and financial and non-financial resource allocation, providing strategic insight and thought leadership to the Business/Function head.
- Provide tactical and strategic analysis to influence and inform short and long-term business decision-making.
- Partner with Product Management & IT to support the management of technology platforms in regards to change projects as well as BAU activities.
- Manage all non-staff direct spend budgets, policies, and cost recoveries
- Proactively identify resource optimisation opportunities.
- Create all business material on behalf of Business/Function head spanning multiple topics with both internal and external stakeholders i.e. Board, Group ExCo, Regulators, Industry Groups.
- Experience in Investment Bank is preferred
- Solid Finance/Product Control background is a MUST
- Business Knowledge of Prime & Financing/Prime Brokerage is a MUST
- Relevant Equities or Equity Finance Trading Experience
- Regulatory knowledge and relevant Operational Risk experience
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment