- BBBH813633 Apr 22, 2022 Competitive
Our client is a world-renowned global luxury brand from Europe. The product owner will oversee across APAC the coordination of company website.
The product owner will oversee across APAC the coordination of company website, manage stakeholders, support markets and divisions on digital enhancements prioritizations, be the single point of contact of global Digital Product teams, facilitate projects delivery and identify, work through any blocking points.
We are seeking candidates skilled in communication, coordination & project management (ideally agile), with experience handling regional/global projects that comprise of 60 - 80 stakeholders.
- Define the Product Vision and Strategy: communicate with market / divisions stakeholders to understand business objectives, create a product roadmap to keep the product in line with business goals.
- Prioritize the needs by considering objectives of stakeholders, juggling scope, and potentially advising on budget.
- Initiate user stories content with APAC stakeholder and prioritize them according to various techniques.
- Manage the product backlog by creating / updating with IPT team backlog items and prioritize them based on the overall strategy.
- Make sure that user stories are refined with APAC & IPT stakeholders according to priorities.
- Being the key representative of APAC business needs, priorities, and challenges.
- Communicate to ITP and APAC stakeholders the progress of the product life cycle (refinements, developments, next steps).
- Make sure that stakeholders are involved at the right ceremonies and frequencies.
- Kick off a project/initiative with APAC stakeholders by facilitating workshops regarding the Product Vision, roadmap, backlog construction and team alignment regarding ways of working.
- Help Identify risks and create a plan to mitigate them.
- Evaluate the product development progress by inspecting and evaluating increments through each sprint and determining whether the product meets expectations.
- Act as the primary liaison for the product development with IPT and to facilitate collaboration between ITP and APAC stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to define and implement the product ownership framework within APAC
- Attend and animate agile coaching training for local teams
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Data or any other related fields.
- Product owner certifications (e.g. Certified Scrum Product Owner, SAFe Product Owner Certification) a plus
- At least 6 - 10 years-experience in managing international complex projects dealing with multiple stakeholders (50 - 80ppl) across countries and Continents.
- Have a rigorous: mind Reliable, autonomous, and curious. An appetite for understanding what and why!
- Be results focused: Pragmatic and accountable. Be flexible in what constitutes your 'remit'.
- Be proactive: Take initiative
- Have effective communication skills: Persuasive, ability to negotiate and influence. People skills are key!
- Be customer oriented: Sensitive, understand importance of customer-service and be able to build meaningful relationships.
- Be comfortable solving problems: Analytical, able to come up with solutions and ability to view things holistically. Be open to understand other perspectives.
- Energised by teamwork Collaborative, patient and empathetic.
- Excellent spoken / written English. Fluency in French highly desirable.
- Knowledge of project tools like Azure DevOps or Confluence would be a plus.
- Understanding of ecommerce technical key components / architecture.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work in a prestigious European Luxury Brand! To apply, click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV with link to your portfolio to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Yvonne Hung at +852 3907 3977 or email your inquiry to email@example.com.
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment