Sourcing Lead, Global Bank
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH783855 Jan 13, 2022 Competitive
My client is a global investment bank. They are currently looking for a Sourcing Lead/ Manager to support an ongoing China Project on a 1 year renewable contract.
- Project Management for integration activities.
- Support the implementation of Third Party Program Management operations
- Support all Sourcing activities for the China business.
- Day-to-day involvement in contractual and commercial matters and issues
- Support on tender preparation, bid analysis, contract preparation and award, contract negotiation and administration, vendor management etc
- Identify operational and cost savings to benefit the Firm
- Working closely with business partners to develop sourcing strategies
- 5-7 years' experience in strategic sourcing, third party risk, contract negotiation
- Relevant sourcing experience in China
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong analytical, writing and critical thinking skills; successful candidate must be able to analyze offers, business cases (including financial reports), processes and present a summary quantifying differences in a clear concise manner
- Effective communication to lead/influence a diverse group of people
- Sound knowledge of industry and sourcing experience in the key Asia Pac locations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- General understanding of regulatory and tax requirements within China
+852 3907 3916