Senior Manager- Server Engineering (Unix) 70K
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH788514 Jul 26, 2021 HK$61k -70k pm
One of the award-winning institutional brokerage and investment group is hiring for a Senior Manager- Server Engineering (Unix) 70K in the market
About the company
One of the award-winning institutional brokerage and investment group is hiring for a Senior Manager- Server Engineering (Unix) 70K.
- Proactively review and develop all Server, Storage and Cloud infrastructure technology to maintain a
- 24x7x365 uptime service
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices and Standard document
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Provide on call L3 support
- Project management
- Previous working experience as a Linux/Unix, Vmware for 10+ years
- Must have in depth knowledge of Redhat Linux 6-7, VMware (ESXi 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0) and Citrix for both physical and virtual environment
- Must have in depth knowledge of VMware (ESXi 6.5, 6.7 and 7.0) (Host/Storage/Networking)
- Must have experience with physical/VM server deployments
- Good to have experience / knowledge on various HPE or other server hardware and architecture
- Expert in automation using PowerShell, Batch script or any other tools/practice
- Must have strong knowledge of protocols such as DNS, DHCP, AD, LDAP and SNMP, troubleshooting DNS and DHCP issue
- Good to have worked on / knowledge of tools such as BigFix, Symantec, OneView, ITRS, Service Now,SCOM, CyberArk, ElasticSearch, Ansible.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Chu via email@example.com
Senior Consultant | Technology Recruitment