Project Manager - Asset Management
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH775097 Feb 05, 2021 HK$71k -80k pm
My client is a global asset management firm. They are looking for a Project Manager to work under Group Change to drive a China expansion project.
- Work with Solution Architects and Technology to identify business requirements, write specifications and shape solution options for each Corporate function
- Co-ordinate and lead end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing etc.
- Defined scope, budget and timeline for proposed solution options
- Take personal ownership and lead delivery of a large and/or complex change project
- 4-6 years project management expereince - preferably from big 4 (also open to banking/ asset management background)
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Strong language skills in English and Mandarin
- Proven track record of business process analysis, design and implementation of process and system implementations
- Ability to analyse requirements and create functional specification documents
- Experience of Target Operating Model (TOM) design for a new business
Director | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3916