Compliance Advisory, Private Bank (9 months)
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH778847 Mar 30, 2021 Competitive
My client is a leading Euopean bank with a strong Private Banking business. Due to urgent needs, they are looking for a Compliance Advisory person to join on 9 months contract.
- Provides compliance advisory to the product teams within PB business
- Provides advisory to stakeholder to ensure that the Bank operate in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Develop policies and procedures to facilitate compliance with regulations.
- Provide advice to the front office in implementing controls of the product sales and marketing process
- Monitor regulatory changes for business stakeholders
- Undertake review of regulatory gap analysis in relation to product offerings.
- At least 5-7 years of Compliance experience in the banking industry or regulatory body
- Sound knowledge of local regulations and regulatory guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work dynamically across stakeholders ie. risk and controls, front office, Compliance across the region etc.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
Director | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3916