(Assistant) Manager, Client Services Operations
Hong Kong Island
- BBBH772717 Jan 06, 2021 HK$41k -45k pm
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a prefe
- Perform client services and account maintenance in a professional manner and monitor daily client service operations
- Review and follow up with client enquiries and complaints following by the Policy and Procedures on regulatory compliance
- Understand in full compliance with the Company policies, rules and regulations.
- Work closely with the internal/external parties for maintaining system contracts and vendor services
- Reviewing operation flow and enhancing operation capacity by automation.
- Participle in ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
- University or above is required
- Possess SFC type 1 & 2 licenses
- Experience in KYC review and other account servicing functions & reporting
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or reach out Jacey at 3907 3944 for more information.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment