You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Central and Western District
- BBBH785179 Jun 17, 2021 Competitive
Fullstack Developer for an Asian Asset Management firm with financial services and strong mobile application development experience.
- Fullstack Developer responsible for mobile application using React Native and NodeJs deployed on Azure using Rest and GraphQl.
- Write unit and integration tests using Jest.
- Maintain the full CI/CD (Continues Integration / Continues Development) pipeline.
- Ability to use the latest technologies (RN, Node, GraphQl with Apollo).
- Bachelor's Degree or above with Information Technology or related discipline.
- For Senior Associate at least 3-4 years of related work experience, for Junior Developer at least 1 years of related work experience.
- Experience in NodeJs/GO/Ruby/C#/Java.
- Experience in React/Angular/ReactNative/HTML/CSS.
- Experienced in Azure/AWS, CI/CD like Travis/CircleCI/Jenkins would be an advantage.
- Candidates should be comfortable in the BackEnd or FrontEnd and like to learn the other.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Associate FullStack Developer position.
Senior Manager | Technology Recruitment