Assistant Manager, Transaction Management
Central and Western District
- BBBH772612 Jan 05, 2021 Competitive
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a prefe
- Manage and perform operational control on investment or financing related transactions
- Project experience in related but not limited to leveraged acquisition, real estate investment, private equity investment, funds, collateralization, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties such as risk, legal and compliance, regarding the deal on-going process as well as checking on internal approval workflow.
- Lead and participate in internal control, process development, change management and enhancement initiatives and ensuring controls in the Operation Flow.
- Handle and participle in ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by supervisor.
- University or above is required, CFA or FRM is a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years'
- Solid experience and knowledge in investment or financing projects
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including fluency in Mandarin.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jacey at 3907 3944 for more details.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment