Product Manager (User Experience)
- BBBH798693 Dec 06, 2021 Competitive
A leading e-commerce company has a unique opportunity for a product manager with a flare for User Experience. This is with a view to build out their Canadian products and services
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for requirements gathering and release planning of all their products and services. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and feedback from colleagues and members. You must possess a unique blend of business, UX design and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time breaking down complex problems and design innovative solutions for the company.
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management/UX Design experience within the industry ex) Canadian e-commerce, online advertising, web development, product management
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus
- Certification and experience in agile software development
- Ability to write clear market-driven product requirements
- Strong attention to detail, extremely organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working across borders, time zones and with remote HQ an asset
- Ability to work additional hours as needed, especially around holidays.
- Experience in a high growth start-up environment a plus.
Managing Director | Senior Tech Appointments