- BBBH803767 Jan 14, 2022 £20k - £25k
Our client is based in Horsham, West Sussex is seeking a Customer Services/Sales Support Administrator to join a busy Customer Services/Sales Support team.
We are working on a great opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to work in a fun and very friendly team. This dynamic company are a business leader in supplying parts and consumables to the technology and pharmaceutical industries.
We are looking for a confident Sales Support Coordinator with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, who will contribute to this fast-growing company, based in West Sussex.
Our client is looking for someone who is ambitious and professional to join their team. Focusing on delivering excellent client satisfaction and supporting the team.
To work closely with the Business team and provide full sales administration support
The skills you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a sales administration or sales support role.
- Numeracy & problem-solving skills: able to work independently with complex data sets and investigate issues with the data/processes to resolve.
- Attention to detail: able to proactively spot potential errors to ensure processes are delivered right first time.
- Collaboration & Communication: a team player able to flow to the work within the Sales Business Support team and also collaborate with other teams.
- Strong written and verbal skills to ensure clear and professional communication.
- Systems: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel, Outlook and Teams but also PowerPoint and Word.
- Prior experience of working with customers in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Raising and dealing with purchase orders
- Acting as first point of contact to clients and suppliers
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure the satisfactory completion of the order process. Build relationships with internal departments to help achieve this objective.
- Processing Sales Orders
- Dealing with suppliers
- Dealing with all associated Administrative duties and procedures
- Working to time-scales and deadlines
- Producing end of month reports with sales and purchase statistics
- Working closely to support the Business Development team
- Providing pricing and quotations
- Manage Stock levels
- Maintain client database
The successful Sales Administrator will be offered:
- A base salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- A full and generous benefits package
- An excellent working environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
(Office) +44 (0)1293 523 400 (Mobile) +44 (0)7943 657 648