- BBBH795741 Oct 11, 2021 Competitive
NEW ROLE - Immediately available role with a global organisation in Epsom for 12 months - Customer Service Specialist. APPLY NOW!!!
Job Title: Customer Relations Specialist
Type: 12 Months FTC
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Epsom / hybrid working
Benefits: free parking onsite, Hybrid working, Gym and sports & social club on site, restaurant and café on site, plus flexi working scheme
We have an incredible opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join a very successful, global company who offer an outstanding benefits package, and a great working environment. The company have exciting plans for expansion and this position is available due to growth. The role will focus on providing customers with a professional and efficient service, by offering them advice and guidance through an approachable manner on the phone and responding to written complaints within set timeframes
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing exemplary complaint resolution and customer service to ensure a fair and consistent approach is delivered to our customers.
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept informed throughout the complaint process.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure effective communication is upheld with our customers through to resolution of their complaint.
- Adopt 'right first time' approach, ensuring we answer all points raised in each complaint to avoid repeat complaints.
- Understanding and researching all aspects of customer communication identifying important points to highlight using a fair and reasonable attitude.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements relating to complaint handling, guaranteed standards of service, and customer expectations
- Be an effective team player.
- Respond positively to any new initiatives that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the customer experience service delivery.
- Provide management information as required, in the form of complaint trends and communicate lessons learnt to the Complaint Specialist.
- Be required to interact and support good working relationships with other areas of the business.
- Undertake delegated duties from the complaints Specialist as and when required.
- Offer guidance to customers through an approachable and empathetic manner on the telephone.
- Any other appropriate duties as required by line manager.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent letter writing skills (Final responses)
- GDPR & AML knowledge
- Complaints Experience
- FCA Disp rules
- Understanding of the Financial Services sector
For more information apply now!
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone individually but you will be contacted if short listed*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+44 1483 453 555