- BBBH768715 Oct 23, 2020 Competitive
Fantastic New Permanent role, Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Customer Complaint Manager. This exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Redhill area.
Morgan McKinley are representing a fantastic business who are seeking a Customer Complaint Manager to join their fast-growing Business
Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting a Customer Complaint Manager. This exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Redhill area. The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and inspire the team to effectively handle a variety of regulated complaints & disputes received, including those that are considered high profile and/or high-risk. To ensure that complaints are assessed promptly, investigated diligently and that outcomes are decided and communicated appropriately.
- Handling escalated complaints and manager calls as required, minimising the need for further escalation
- Motivate and encourage the team to maintain and improve service and standards,
- Ensure critical and timely analysis of complaints to assess risk of potential harm to customers and/or business.
- Identification and escalation of possible regulatory breaches or operational incidents.
- To meet and maintain regulatory timescales by real-time and retrospective monitoring of complaints.
- Consistent supervision of complaint volumes and telephony dashboards to identify potential pressure-points and to ensure resource is correctly deployed.
- Strong decision-making ability, supporting individuals to weigh up all the parts of a complaint.
- Taking responsibility for deciding how to put the problem right in terms of redress and/or remedial actions.
- Make necessary improvements to procedures and processes in relation to complaint handling.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to forge and maintain good relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- To be responsible for oversight and control of complaints costs in relation to redress payments and complaints-related consequential losses for remedial actions.
- CSE A-C/AS level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Previous management experience is essential
- Experience in leading a team within a regulated financial services environment, especially complaints management
- Existing knowledge of complaint handling rules is essential
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 DOE plus fantastic benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Office Support and Secretarial Recruitment
+44 1293 523400