Territory Sales Manager Northern Ireland
- BBBH770358 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
A leading medical and surgical sales, marketing, and distribution company is looking to hire a Territory Sales Manager, to manage multiple accounts and a portfolio which includes major brands from wo
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Territory Sales Manager Orthopaedics for Norther Ireland will provide the primary sales direction for the portfolio, designing and implementing strategies to increase market share and revenue generation for Northern Ireland markets.
- Build customer relationships and provide service to optimise continuing profitable sales revenues from existing accounts
- Understand the dynamics of the local healthcare market, competitors' strategies impacting the Irish Market
- Uphold up-to-date technical knowledge of relevant therapies, products, clinical practices, regulatory requirements,
- Accountable for achieving the sales revenue performance in defined territory
- Accountable for the development of market penetration strategies to establish new accounts and drive above market growth within the business area, quality standards and business policies
- Continue comprehensive and accurate territory records and provide reports and forecasts
- Always operate in a way that maintains a positive customer perception of the brand.
- Utilise an analytical sales methodology to execute strategy and tactics
- Identify and engage in local, national, and international marketing activities to drive and support the strategy
- 2 years previous experience in a medical sales environment or similar
- Individual who is motivated by pursuing ambitious commercial targets
- Commercial Acumen - Displays ability to recognise commercial opportunities.
- with customers in line with sales plan.
- Uses sales playbook to create commercial opportunities.
- Target Oriented - prioritises achievement of clearly defined sales/commercial targets. Maintains focus over the
- longer term. Maintains self-confidence and focus in the face of setbacks
- Experienced business development professional who enjoys prospecting, uncovering new opportunities and converting customers
- Proven track record in growing territories and national accounts over time.
- A clean, full driving licence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650