Regulatory Reporting Officer - SFTR Implementation
City of London
- BBBH767511 Oct 29, 2020 Competitive
An International Banking organisation is looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Officer to assist with SFTR implementation and working with the IT department to transfer current reporting systems.
EMIR/MIFIR /SFTR Reporting
- Thorough understanding of current Reporting Regulations, ability to interpret amendments to these rules
- Knowledge of Rules Mapping
- Uploading to Unavista system
Project Co-ordination & Completion
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders & other entities
- Creating & implementing project plans
- Simplified & successful system change
- Relevant static data and other relevant system maintenance in Microsoft Access
- Any other administrative tasks or duties that allocated by line management including those not directly related to the Regulatory Reporting
- Strong knowledge of Trade Regulatory Reporting and rules of EMIR, MIFIR, SFTR
- Good PC skills (including Access Database: understanding / creation)
- Understanding of Reportable Treasury Products
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Financial Services Operations
44 (0)20 7092 0219