Regulatory Accountant (CASS Experience)
City of London
- BBBH767030 Sep 25, 2020 £60k - £80k
Our Client is a leading financial services firm, looking to hire a Regulatory Accountant with strong CASS (Client Money) experience
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Prepare of ICAAP reportings to the board and Pillar 3 statements
- Handle capital adequacy calculations, including but not limited to, FER, CRR, CCR
- Preparation and submission all financial Regulatory returns (FSA001, 002, 019, 055, COREP)
- Keeping up to date on relevant regulatory framework and interpret all and any rule changes in terms of the current and future business lines and operations.
- Manage CASS reporting and daily currency exposure report
- Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years' experience of regulatory reporting/accounting in investment banking/brokerage
- CASS experience
- Sage system knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Strong excel spreadsheet knowledge will be an advantage
If you are interested in the above role, please submit your CV in WORD format via the apply now.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Accounting and Finance | Investment Management
+44 (0) 207 092 2002