Partner Operations Specialist - Amazing opportunity to join one of the Big Tech4 companies - Partner Support Specialist - Competitive salary & benefits
We are seeking a support operations specialist to join an Operations team that will support our client's media partners who are part of their video or news programs.
This individual will directly support our client's partners, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues with their video programs and related products. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment. This role is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Provide partners with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Onboard partners to deal programs and serve as primary Ops point of contact
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to cross-functional teams
- Track deal requirements and operationalize processes to improve partner experience
- Help build and maintain a central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools.
- Develop product and issue specialization to improve the quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-5pm) occasionally
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience with APIs
- Proficiency in French and/or German
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.