- BBBH760952 Nov 13, 2020 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are seeking a Head of Research to join a Group Marketing function for a leading Financial Services firm based in UAE.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a leading Bank in the UAE who are looking to hire a Head of Research to join their Group Marketing function. This is a newly created role centred around providing market & consumer insights, competitive information, customer feedback, product and comparison data to meet rapidly changing marketing needs of the business.
You will help to promote a culture of data driven insights throughout the bank and will work to shape this strategy moving forwards ensuring all employees understand its commercial value.
As Head of Research you will;
- Lead all research initiatives for the Bank
- Shape research methods, initiatives and processes in order to help improve customer experience
- Define the strategic direction of our user research projects
- Work closely with the Group CMO to refine research objectives and suggest appropriate methodologies for achieving these
- Conduct various research and testing exercised including but not limited to; focus groups, user surveys, competitive analysis and usability studies
- Understand research timelines, events and milestones and be able to educate senior stakeholders across Marketing/Product/Technology of these
- Be able to conduct UX research/analysis and be able to translate this into UX patterns
- Work to combine quantitative and qualitative data research methods in your approach
Successful candidates will;
- Have experience working within a Research Agency dealing with Financial services clients
- Have prior experience working in a Senior level Research OR consumer insights role
- Previous line management experience including senior level stakeholders
- Be entrepreneurial in nature, leading from the front
- Have a passion for understanding customer interactions with digital experiences
- Have outstanding data analysis skills and be comfortable working with both qualitative and quantitative data
This is an exciting newly created role with a reputable organisation so please do apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
NB. This role will be based in Abu Dhabi so applicants must be willing to relocate/reside in this location.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Marketing & Communications Recruitment
+44207 0920 257