- BBBH798517 Nov 09, 2021 Competitive
Global Program Manager - Fantastic opportunity to join one of the Big4 Tech companies - Customer Engagement Programs - Global Roll Outs - Competitive salary & benefits
Our client is currently hiring for a Global Program Manager to oversee global roll outs on the client side of the business.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the company and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization. Ideally, they will have a background in SaaS, business analysis, client experience or marketing and a passion for delivering a great user experience.
This role requires an organised and experienced program manager who thrives in ambiguity and has a track record in the enterprise software space. This is a hands-on, highly executional role which requires excellent business and operational skills and a laser focus on client experience.
The successful candidate will also need strategic skills in order to identify and navigate business challenges, and will work cross functionally on a global level with various teams across the business. Must have a strategic ability to deliver with our client's customers in mind, create cases for change and scalable roadmaps for success.
- 7+ years of client experience, business analysis, program management or marketing experience at a software/SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working at a similar level with proven ability to excel in terms of increasing customer engagement, influencing pipelines and/or engaging accounts
- Experience working in SaaS start-ups building and executing programs and processes to drive high levels of customer engagement at scale
- Experience presenting complex data that is easily absorbed and can deliver reporting targeted at specific audiences, ranging from product, sales, to Executive Leadership
- Big-picture thinker with the ability to solve detail-oriented issues in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up style environment
- Proven track record of building strong C-level executive relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience managing teams or cross functional groups to deliver global results
- Fluent English and additional European languages is an advantage
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 117 944 0600