City of London
- BBBH778298 Mar 22, 2021 £15 - £20ph
We are urgently seeking a Administrator to be based within a Transaction Implementation Team, initially the role will be working from home, but will eventually be office based in Canary Wharf
Working within a team responsible for the implementation of new transactions and the on-boarding of new clients. Key responsibilities will be based around two key projects running within the business, a data collection and extraction project and an account creation and amendment project. Key duties will include:
- Reviewing documentation and extracting relevant data
- Amending billing accounts and creating new accounts
- Inputting and maintaining data on internal databases/systems
We are ideally looking for someone who has:
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines, ideally within a project based environment
- Advanced Excel, with demonstrable experience of extracting and manipulating data
- Previous exposure to legal documentation
- Experience working with a financial services or regulated environment, although this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, or available at short notice, willing to commit to a 6 month temporary assignment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Manager | Accounting & Finance and Office Support Recruitment
+44 1293 523 400