Quality Assurance Manager
- BBBH798759 Nov 11, 2021 Competitive
Provide leadership and manage Food Safety and Quality issues arising from any stage of our on-site processes as determined by risk.
Ensuring the production of all finished products complies with legislation as well as internal and external standards
- Ensure all finished products is of the correct standard by effective management of Finished product from Quarantines and Incidents.
- Provide Problem solving skills to ensure root causes of incidents are understood and introduce preventative actions to ensure issues are not repeated
- Identify and communicate Top Losses for each centre / area for RFT, Cost of Quality and Complaints, ensuring appropriate improvement plans are in place
- Play a key role in maintaining, developing and improving systems to comply with requirements to both internal and external standards.
- Reduce operational risk by identifying opportunities to simplify and strengthen current practices and ways of working.
- Deliver improvements in FSQ-related KPIs, including Right First Time, Cost of Quality, NDC Blocked Stock, Consumer Complaints.
- Develop an agile team that delivers results by focussing on prevention of issues and finds clever solutions to simplify and improve.
- Define and monitor standards across the site in terms of acceptable Hygiene and Housekeeping standards to drive daily improvements.
- Work closely with Ops managers and their teams to develop quality improvement plans as well as ensuring strong support for trouble shooting and problem solving for issues that affect the safety and quality of manufactured product.
- Daily/Weekly contact with NDC logistics teams for Blocked Stock and Rework management.
- Regular liaison with central Consumer Contact team to ensure consumer and customer communications are correct and appropriate.
- Close relationships with Cleaning and Pest Management Providers
- Regular contact with Planning, Engineering, EHS, CI, Procurement, R&D as required
- The jobholder should have experience in the food industry in a Quality Assurance Management / Operational Management environment. The jobholder must hold a degree in an appropriate scientific discipline and have demonstrable management capabilities.
- Knowledge of, and be adept at applying, techniques such as HACCP, risk assessment and continuous improvement.
- Possess the social, negotiating and influencing skills to build and maintain relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Corporate Accounts Manager
+44 (0)1179 440 609