- BBBH790347 Oct 04, 2021 £250 - £300 pd
Data Privacy Officer Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Privacy - Independent Compliance Risk Management responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures,
Rate: £261/day for a year
Data Privacy Officer
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Privacy -responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply Privacy CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the bank's program framework.
- Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Privacy Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
- Analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements. Identifying and addressing potential risks.
- Investigating and assisting in responses to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Monitoring adherence to the bank's Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
- Interacting and working with other areas within the bank, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of Privacy related regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in area of focus
- Specific knowledge of Complaint laws, rules, regulations in the area of Privacy Education:
- Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus; Advanced degree preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 (0)1179 440 600