Dynamic KPI focused Head of Transactional Accounting requiredvwithin a Bristol based Charity for a proven Finance leader
A rare opportunity for a KPI focused leader and manager to join my Bristol based Charity sector's busy finance team.
With prime responsibility being to develop and implement KPIs for the transactional finance team, followed by effective monitoring and reporting of related data, this is an exciting role for a candidate who is looking to have an impact within their new organisation.
With substantial experience in managing a transactional finance team (including Banking, Credit Control, AP and Payroll), along with a high proficiency in MS Excel ( including Pivots and Lookups), you will be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities leading to the effective performance of your team:
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the organisation's accounting
records and financial systems
- Responsible for regularly reviewing the departments processes, improving on existing processes and procedures, driving continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with third parties, suppliers and customers
- Willingness to work closely with IT in order to design, develop and implement KPIs
- Work with a range internal stakeholders, including the Finance Director to agree the KPI's and continuously track and monitor these
- Responsible for providing intelligent data and support to the Director of Finance, other senior Finance colleagues and the business
- Support the Director of Finance and Financial Accounting team with the monitoring, management and improvement of the financial control framework.
- Provide support and analysis to Finance colleagues and auditors to enable the production and audit of the Statutory Accounts.
- Maximise investment income through placing funds appropriately in line with cashflow requirements.
- Lead on projects as required, contributing to the Finance strategy, business planning and budgeting to agreed timescales.
If you possess the above experience and are driven by leading a successful team, then please don't hesitate to apply for this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.