- Feb 28, 2023
- S$0-4k pm
Our client is a US Technology Service Provider operating at the forefront of innovation and progress who is looking for a warehouse assistant
- Fulfills orders from stored inventory meeting customer requirements and inspection/testing processes. Ships orders within time commitments and completes all documentation. Communicates with lead/supervisor regarding any fulfillment issues or problems.
- Receives, unpacks, and inspects incoming materials and product, and verifies against written orders. Returns defective materials.
- Ensures documentation such as packing lists, shipping labels, and other such documents are complete, accurate and processed appropriately.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
- Maintains and updates systems as required.
- Acquired and applies working knowledge of the organization, job, practices and procedures to be proficient in all aspects of job.
- Performs functions semi-routine in nature and recognizes the need for occasional alternative solutions.
- Work is performed independently, with minimal supervision. Able to establish priorities and manage time to complete work.
- Collaboration with other departments or teams may be required to perform role. May frequently respond to requests from others, internally or externally.
- Impact of decisions may affect the department. Errors may result in loss of time, resources and/or customer satisfaction.
- Typically requires a minimum of two years of related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- May be required to meet specified visual acuity standards if completing final inspections