- BBBH779294 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Unique Opportunity to join a Top Financial Institution within their Quantitative and Algorithmic Trading Team
Vice President, Quantitative and Algorithmic Trading - Rates & Credits
We are working with our client, one of the largest and respected financial institutions to place a Vice President within their Statistical Modelling & Development team.
The successful candidate will design and develop algorithms that underpin the team's pricing, hedging, market making, execution strategies & pre/post trade analytics. He/She will be involved in the whole process, which includes; requirements gathering, design, implementation, production, optimization and ownership of the day to day monitoring/management of the algorithms in live trading.
- Being responsible for the cross asset rates and credit algo trading including being responsible for day to day running of the algorithms
- Conducting quant research on trading algos in the electronic rates and credit space including model research/development and post trade analysis
- Working closely with the wider teams in line trading, product, technology, sales, compliance and risk and potentially clients
- Working on significant interaction with our partners in product, trading, technology, sales, compliance and risk, with potential involvement in direct interaction with clients
Qualification & experience
- Excellent logical thinking, problem solving, mathematical and programming skills (Python, C++, JAVA or similar)
- Exceptional level of understanding of econometrics, statistics and machine learning tools
- The ability to work and communicate across diverse teams is essential
- PhD or Masters degree in a technical discipline such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, physics, quantitative finance, operations research or similar
- Prior experience as a quant researcher/trader with algorithms for Fixed income trading in either a sell side or buy side setup
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management