- BBBH778531 Mar 26, 2021 Competitive
Great Opportunity to be part of a Premier Global Market Sales Team (FX & Derivative Products)
Vice President, Global Market Client Sales (FX & Derivative Products)
We are working with our client, one of the world leading premier Financial Institutions to place a Vice President, Global Client Sales in their Global Markets Division for Asia. The successful candidate will support the delivery of FX & derivative solutions to the bank's Global Subsidiaries clientele within the Asia region, focusing on Greater China.
- Support the delivery of relevant banking services to customers to meet client value and pre-defined KPI targets for the team locally and regionally.
- Build effective relationships with customers to develop revenue opportunities and to deliver a high quality of service.
- Manage day to day client interactions, identifying and understanding customers' needs in order to develop product solutions and promote FX and derivative products.
- Execute business development activity, such as product specific marketing initiatives. Liaise and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to seek solutions and maximize deal opportunities.
- Work in partnership with colleagues and product partners across the region to deliver an integrated service for our customers, as well as to share knowledge on FX and Derivatives.
- Collaborate with relationship managers across the region to maximise cross-sell opportunities on all facets of the clients' cross-border exposure.
- Work in partnership with Compliance to assess new Global Markets products and seek advice on the impact to Bank's policies and regulatory requirements, as well as to provide input into cross border matrix to mitigate compliance risks.
- Contribute to product related projects and support the implementation.
- Responsible for booking transactions including but not limited to FX and Derivatives.
- Provide input into deals to ensure pricing, product offerings and the structuring of the deal is aligned to business strategy.
- Prepare presentation materials, reports and other documentation.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and limits, monitor day to day transaction risks.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Good relevant industry experience and knowledge of competitor landscape.
- Good communication skills with ability to influence others and sell products.
- In depth knowledge in products including but not limited to FX and Derivatives.
- Strong understanding in local regulations to mitigate risk to the Bank with transactions.
- Degree qualified.
- Desirable to have at least 7 years of relevant experience.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management