Our client, a leading MNC has a newly created treasury manager role. If you have led a team within treasury in the past this role may be the right next step for you
1. Managing daily cash balances ensuring that the company's cash flow are adequate to allow it to operate effectively and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow, making decisions and deployment of funds within the group.
2. Implementing appropriate cash management controls and forecasting to improve on the accuracy of cash plans by working with Business Divisions and ensuring fund security as well as to guarantee fund supply.
3. Perform financing operations globally (including letters of guarantee and debt financing) and undertaking risk management activities such as FX spot transactions and FX hedging requirements to protect Beyonics's financial well-being
4. Effective management of banking partners and bank covenants, financial service providers and investors and maintaining positive working relationships, to review of pricing, product and services rendered and produce accurate bank interest/charges.
5. To track all fund requirements at the group, prepare cash flow budget, treasury reports and provide treasury support whenever required, in investment and divestment activities, financing or fund-raising projects for the group.
6. Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
7. Develop, implement and maintain treasury management processes and policies.
8. To develop and review of existing and new intercompany loan agreements, bank accounts management through bank rationalization.
9. Liaising with other departments, such as tax and finance on a range of issues; providing advice on treasury matters impacting the company as a whole
10. Taking responsibility for and supervising the work of the treasury staff.
What we are looking for
1. Degree in Banking & Finance or Accountancy.
2. At least 10 years of relevant experience in a treasury environment
3. Technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
4. Exceptional communication skills at all levels
5. Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making 6. High integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance.
7. Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation to pursue business growth and success.
8. Team management experience
9. Treasury certification would be appreciated
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)