Total Rewards Manager, Greater China & Singapore
- BBBH780103 Apr 16, 2021 S$100-149k
A reputable MNC company based in Singapore is looking for an experienced HR candidate specializing in the Rewards function to join their C&B team to lead and drive all related C&B initiatives.
A reputable MNC company based in Singapore is looking for an experienced HR candidate specializing in the Rewards function to join their C&B team to lead and drive all related compensation, benefits and performance management within their multi-group business.
- Improve on, execute and lead the Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits processes.
- Implement and maintain Job design analysis, technical Job Evaluation, conduct survey job matching, application of salary benchmarks for the assigned Business Units.
- Manage and implement the group's annual performance management and annual remuneration review exercises for the assigned business units.
- To participate in broader Rewards community meetings and projects.
- Hands-on requirement to be able to work on TR related spreadsheets, computations, writes clear policy documentation while working with multiple data sources through coordination with various sector groups.
- Work with HR cross functioning teams to ensure reward program system functional requirements are properly captured to enable efficient program delivery
- Work closely with HR Shared Services to ensure smooth execution of programs and assisting to identify opportunities to further harmonize, improve and/or automate current processes and policies.
- Review salary competitiveness and planning recommendations, including manpower cost budgeting & provisions
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline (Psychology, Human Resources, etc)
- Someone who holds min. 7+ years of experience in executing the Rewards programs with proven technical knowledge and experience specializing in implementation of Rewards programs in a large organisation is preferred.
- Has strong project management skills, ability to multitask, plans activities timely and pre-empts the different HRBPs well ahead to ensure timelines are always in check.
- Holds expertise in Advanced Excel and has a knack of structuring spreadsheets to handle large volume of data in the most efficient manner..
- Possesses a highly numeric, analytical mind with superb attention to detail and excellent statistical skills
- Ability to keep up to date and creative in looking for ways to tweak and optimize processes.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161